- This event has passed.
The Gunpowder in 2050 Roundtable
March 9 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Last year, the Gunpowder Valley Conservancy (GVC) hosted our inaugural Gunpowder Watershed Forum. A group of 60+ participants came together to assemble a vision of the Gunpowder in 2050, one rooted in our shared goal of clean water.
We would love to have you join us in February and March as we continue the conversation!
GVC will be hosting two “Gunpowder in 2050” Roundtables on:
- Thursday, February 23, 3:00 – 5:00 pm at the Perry Hall Library
- Thursday, March 9, 5:30 – 7:30 pm at the Cockeysville Library
Click on the links above to register for this event. Participants are encouraged to attend both sessions, if available. Organizations are welcome to bring 1 -2 representatives.
The Gunpowder Roundtables are FREE events to encourage discussions among organizations and individuals within the Gunpowder Watershed.
- Review the Gunpowder Watershed Vision for 2050 and other key takeaways from the Gunpowder Watershed Forum.
- Share goals and develop strategies for achieving the Gunpowder Watershed Vision
- Explore how we can collaborate to move forward more quickly and efficiently to achieve the Gunpowder Watershed Vision
Light refreshments will be provided on February 23 and pizza will be provided on March 9 starting at 5 pm.
Funded by a grant from the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation: